Your Credit Report is available to you for free once every 12 months, if you access it again within the same 12 month period then there will be a charge for every report accessed after your first free report.
*All online applications will be charged a verification fee.
Mycreditinfo (Monitoring) Services
Mycreditinfo Monitoring allows you to keep up to date with what is happening with your credit history. When signing up for Mycreditinfo (Creditinfo Monitoring), your National ID number will be associated with your credit report and any changes that occur on your credit report will be tagged and an alert will be sent to your email account informing you of the changes that have been made or reported to us from the financial institution.
e-mail Alerts that you could Receive:
- New inquiry has been made on your portfolio
- New negative status has been reported
- New installment contract has been reported
- A contract has been closed negatively
- Any other changes or updates to your information