The very best organizations know their competition inside and out. They understand that business decisions should be driven by concrete data analysis, not intuition or gut feeling.
Benchmarking is a suite of reports, graphs, and statistics by Creditinfo which can show the Subscriber’s performance across the key measures for sales activity and delinquency relative to the industry.
It consists of several chapters
- Market Overview
- Subscriber’s portfolio Bench-marking
- Risk Grade Dynamics
- Single/Multiple lenders Analysis
Through Benchmarking you get to find out
- What is your Market share?
- Are you the customer’s number one choice?
- What are the current market conditions?
- Are there any new business opportunities?
- Was your recent marketing campaign successful?
- How is your risk management in comparison with your competitors?
Statistics are built based on consolidated data from the credit bureau.
Are you ready to benchmark your business?
The Creditinfo Chronicle
Credit Bureaus: Cross Border Data Sharing
May 30, 2023